Council Land & Property
The following buildings and areas of land are owned by the Parish Council.
- Woodhouse Lane Play Area and open space including pond.
- Cemetery at Elton Road.
- Ashmore Pingle situated on north side of Cemetery.
- Common Land situated on Winster Bank, Bank Top and adjacent to B5056
- Westhills Allotment, Pike Hall Lane.
- Winster Playing Fields, Wensley Road. The site is leased and managed by Winster Playing Fields Association.
- Public Toilets situated on East Bank.
- Bus Shelter situated Leacroft Green.
- Bus Shelter situated on Main Street.
In addition to the above, the parish council has a lease with the National Trust for the use of the ground floor store of Winster Market House. The store is used for general storage of parish council equipment and is offered to village organisations for similar usage. Access to the store is controlled.